Medway Town Election is May 18
Taken from the Town Clerk’s webpage:
There are three ways to apply for an absentee or vote by mail ballot:
• Via Mail: Mail-In Ballot Request Application. Please fill out the application and mail it to The Town Clerk's Office, 155 Village Street, Medway, MA 02053.
• By email: Send an email to [email protected] requesting a mail-in ballot.
• In-person: Visit the Town Clerk’s Office located at Town Hall, 155 Village Street, and complete the request form in-person. Normal business hours. Monday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Friday, 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
There are three ways to return your ballot:
• Via USPS mail.
• 24/7 Official Ballot Box: located in the rear of Town Hall at 155 Village Street, your ballot can be dropped off using the secure drop box any time, day or night.
• In-person: Ballots can be hand-delivered to the Town Clerk’s Office during normal business hours (see hours above).
For more information, visit https://www.townofmedway.org/home/news/vote-mail-town-election-may-18-2021
Offices available include:
• Select Board – two seats
• Board of Health – two seats
• School Committee – two seats
• Parks Commission – one seat
• Board of Library Trustees – one seat
• Water/Sewer Advisory Board – one seat
• Housing Authority – one seat
• Planning and Economic Development Board – one seat
• Redevelopment Authority – one seat