Millis Cultural Council CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Submissions are due November 16, 2020 to this website: https://www.mass-culture.org/millis
Priority will be given to proposals for programs that are:
• Free and open to the public to benefit the Millis community
• First-time submissions
Applications are encouraged to include a sample of their work for consideration.
Proposal requirements include:
• A no-cost component for either participants and/or attendees (or some subset thereof)
• Letters of support from the proposed partnering organization(s)
• Proposed timeframe of when the program will run
• If the program has received funding in the last three years, an explanation of actions to build the program’s sustainability
• Confirmation of location within the Town of Millis
Special note: Millis High School Seniors may apply for funding to support their senior project requirement.
Millis Cultural Council
Dedicated to promoting excellence, access, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences in our community.