October at Medway Council on Aging
The Medway Council on Aging is located at 76 Oakland St. in Medway.
• CURBSIDE LUNCH: Medway Center is doing Curbside Lunch every Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 1 p.m. It’s $4 a meal, and people need to call and sign up (508) 533-3210. Many stay and eat outside with others while social distancing. The Menu is published in the COA Newsletter as well as on the Medway COA Facebook Page.
• Medway Outreach workers are now available to work on the Fuel assistance program for income eligible households. Please contact the Center to make an appointment now. (508) 533-3210
• Trunk or Treat at the Oakland Park - Thursday October 29th from 1-4 p.m.
• The Walking Path at Oakland Park is open and we encourage people to come down and use it. The Staff at the Center would be happy to walk with you if you want company.
• Tuesday and Thursday morning is coffee and conversation outside the Center from 10 a.m. to noon.
• Tai Chi Classes are Monday evening 6-7 p.m. and Tuesday afternoon. Space is limited to 10 people and weather dependent.
• The Center is planning a Senior appreciation day in October with the Medway Lions. Please check with the Center for more information.
Please contact the Courtney Riley if you have any questions or would like to have a program at the Center.