Medway Library Provides Outside Computer Use
The Medway Public Library, at 26 High Street in Medway, is providing limited use of some outdoor computers in its back parking lot. Following are the details. To reserve times, find the appropriate link at www.medwaylib.org .
• Reserve a computer for 2 Hours
• Use is limited to the back parking lot, where the Wi-Fi and wireless printing can be accessed. Outside seating and a work surface are available (weather permitting)
• Computers are suitable for online browsing, for functions like word processing, you must use Google Docs, One Drive, or something similar.
• One appointment per patron per day. You must be 14 or older to borrow a computer. (If you are younger than 14, someone 14 or older must check the computer out on their card).
• Please go to the back door of the library to collect the computer and begin your appointment. Have your library card ready to display.
• Choice of Chromebook or laptop with a mouse is available. Please use the appropriate link on the website to reserve the desired computer.