Scrap Metal/Electronics Drive to Support Millis Cub Scout Pack 115
October 18th, 2020, 900 Main Street, Millis from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Rain or Shine
• We will accept almost all types of scrap metal, i.e. - Copper, Aluminum, Brass, Lead, Iron, & Steel. We will even take the tabs from your Aluminum Beverage Cans!
• We will accept treadmills, stoves, snow blowers, lawn mowers, old grills, etc.
• Local Pick-up (MILLIS ) - We ask for a $10 Donation. (WE WILL NOT ENTER HOMES.)
• Following COVID guidelines (Millis Board of Health) this is a Town of Millis Community Event Only.
• TV’s: Flat Screen up to 50” or Tube up to 32” there is a $45 charge. This also includes “old” tube computer monitors.
• Air Conditioners/Mini Fridges: $15 - (This covers proper disposal of the refrigerants.)
• Computers: All computers, fax machines, printers, VCR’s, Video Game Systems, etc., there is a $10 charge each but a household cap of $80. In most cases, we can remove the hard drive from your computer and return to you on the spot, but we have had difficulty with some Apple products in the past.
EXCEPTIONS: We CANNOT take:
• Pressurized cans/containers of any kind.
• Photovoltaic cells.
• Large Refrigerators/Freezers
PLEASE NOTE* - We are not a “take down” service. We will not have time to disassemble large items at your home, i.e. - trampolines, basketball poles, etc.
This fundraiser has generated close to $4,000 in the past for different Millis organizations as well as helping folks to clean up their clutter. Thanks to the Millis community for your continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns or to set up an item pick up, please call Paul Sims @
(508) 613-5915. You can also email me at