Medway Senior Center in September
The Medway Council on Aging is located at 76 Oakland St, Medway, Mass.
• CURBSIDE LUNCH: Medway Center is doing Curbside Lunch every Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 1 p.m. Its $4 a meal and people need to call and sign up (508) 533-3210. Many stay and eat outside with others while social distancing. The Menu is published in the COA Newsletter as well as on the Medway COA Facebook Page.
• Medway Outreach workers are available for seniors or people with disabilities in our community, to explain community programs and benefits, to assist with applications to needed programs, to aide in the search for services and act as an advocate and support for the elderly or disabled. Outreach workers assist with: Home Visits, Food Stamps Applications, Heating Assistance Applications, Mass Health Applications, Crisis Intervention, Elder Abuse, Neglect and Financial Exploitation
• The Walking Path at Oakland Park is open, and we encourage people to come down and use it. The Staff at the Center would be happy to walk with you if you want company.
• Tuesday and Thursday morning is coffee and conversation outside the Center from 10 a.m. to noon.
• Tai Chi Classes are Monday evening 6-7 p.m. and Tuesday morning 8:30-9:30 a.m. Space is limited to 10 people and weather dependent.
• Online Programs: rebeccatredeaufitness.com
-‑ Are you up for trying your physical ability at Zumba, Muscle Conditioning, Strength Training, Barre, Pound, Balance, Bootcamp, Tap Dance or TapFit? Rebecca’s site offers a variety of short fitness videos to help get you up and moving. Take a look, try a class.